Hazelnut Chia Seed Pudding
1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
2 Cups Hazelnut Milk
2 Tablespoons Honey or Agave
1/2 Teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1 Granny smith apple, diced
1/2 pint Strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup PALEO KRUNCH Grainless Granola
- Blend together hazelnut milk, honey, and cinnamon with a pinch of salt
- Whisk in chia seeds until combined
- Place in the fridge and let the chia seeds absorb all the liquid
- Let sit at least 1 hour, and it can easily be made the night before.
- Top with diced fruit and Paleo Krunch Grainless Granola
Paleo Krunch is a gluten free product that I use for breakfast or as a snack. It’s a great alternative and works perfect in this Paleo/Gluten-free/Dairy-free breakfast or dessert dish.
-Chef Sean Patrick Gallagher